How I See the World Today and What I am Doing About It
How will the world economy and international politics move after the COVID-19 pandemic?
The future of the stock market bubble, the return of the age of commodities, the depreciation of the yen, inflation, and asset defense. What is the best course of action?
Jim Rogers shared his astonishing predictions for the future.
- Signs of the end of the economic bubble are everywhere.
- The bubble bursting will bring an end to the unprecedented IPO boom.
- The end of the global economy will decimate the West and favor China.
- The shift to an environment-friendly society will be the biggest crisis for Japanese industry.
- The success of the "International Financial City" concept depends on how seriously Japan commits to it.
- Inflation will bring back the "commodity age."
- It is not too late to invest in gold and silver.
- What should the Japanese invest in over the next 10 to 20 years?
Click here for inquiries regarding book rights